Saturday, June 14, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy



We talked to a real estate agent about selling our house and she said that we need it on the market for Lovell Days (which start on June 21st by the way). She came by yesterday and it sounds promising--all of Mike's hard work just might be worth it. There's still quite a bit to get done, so things are in full swing here. Yesterday Mike and Don laid the sod for our new backyard and it's absolutely beautiful. Mike finished the last bit of roofing this morning and Geraldine and I planted a few flowers and vegetables today. My next project is to start packing up our pictures and things that personalize the house so that it will be ready to show. We'll see what happens.

3 comments:

nina said...

I didn't even know you had a blog, I'm so glad that you commented on mine. Your guys house looks really great, I can't believe how much work you've done with it. Good luck with everything!

Linda said...

Yea, your blogging. I can't read your blogg because my eyes have gotten so bad because of my age. Could you change your ink color to white instead of black?

Linda said...

Never mind Don showed me how to highlight it so I can read it. PS. my blogg is at www.mayes9.blogspot.com