Here are some Wilson highlights:
Loves to play in the dirt and be outside.
LOVES to ride on the dirtbike with daddy. We got him a bike helmet and he did not want to wear it until he realized that if he had the helmet on he could ride with daddy--now he wants it on all of the time!
- He thinks the bar stools are there to help him--he pushes them all over the kitchen so that he can get up on the counters/stove/anywhere else he needs to get up on!
- He takes his pants off when he poops! Fortunately he doesn't take his diaper off too!
- Likes to climb and jump. He especially likes to climb up on the counters to help himself to whatever is up there.
- He has a cute little hop he does when he's running. He will run a few steps and then do a little hop.
- He doesn't say very many words, but he is quite vocal. He really tries to get his point across. He says NO and MORE very well.
- Very snuggly and loving. When we're at the store he will reach his arms around me and give hugs. When I ask him for kisses, he will lean his cheek out to me. He will usually do this a few times and then tell me no.
- He is learning to be funny. He knows that making faces will make us laugh.
- Drinks well from a cup, but tends to throw it when he's had enough. Learning how to use a spoon and fork--it's still easier to use his fingers.
- Finally sleeping in his own bed! And through the night most nights.
- Starting to wean from his binkie--he's only using it when he's sleeping.
- Folds his arms during prayers and is even trying to say them. He gets some words out, we just don't understand a lot of his words.
It's hard to believe that he will be 2 so soon! We sure love him and are enjoying watching him learn and grow.