Sunday, August 29, 2010

Some things I've created lately...

A cape for Wilson
The other side of his cape
Whitney's cape
A Cape for Whitney. She definitely likes the princess side. Playing princess is probably her favorite thing to do right now. Of course she is always the princess and the rest of us are not.
Princess Playmat--This one I loved because the whole thing was my own idea! I patterned it a little after a car mat that I made last Christmas, but the princess It holds 4 little princess dolls and has a larger pocket for all of their extra dresses and accessories.
Outside of the Princess Playmat. It rolls up for easy storage and travel!
Diaper bag for a Mommy-to-be

2 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Those are great! I wish we lived closer so we could craft together. I look at your stuff and feel inspired but that is all. No motivation to do it. How fun for you kiddos.

Alena said...

Wow, I have no idea how you do this stuff! I am not the craft type but I might need to be once I have kids!