Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Legoland

On our last full day of our San Diego trip we headed out to Legoland. We got really lucky because my Aunt was able to get us free tickets! Legoland is definitely geared toward kids ages 5-8. Wilson was too little for even most of the little kiddie rides (but he really wanted to be on them) and the girls were too small for a lot too. They had fun on the few rides they went on. I wouldn't really recommend Legoland--I just wasn't very impressed. It doesn't seem like it's been kept up very well. The lego creations are pretty impressive, but they are faded and look a lot older than they are. The kids had the most fun at a couple of play areas they had where they could just run! They also have an aquarium that we walked through at the end of the day. It wasn't too bad--if you like fish, which I don't. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Well I'm sorry it wasn't a good time, but that's good to know for me! Now I won't really feel like me or my kids are missing anything if we never make it there.