Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wedding


The girls!
Randa--official Wilson Holder :)

Me and Dad

I had the opportunity to go to Washington last weekend to my friend's wedding. Wilson and I flew out on Thursday night and came home Sunday afternoon. It was a quick trip, but I had a such a great time. On Friday I went and got my nails and toes done while my dad watched Wilson. Then the three of us went to the fair. We ate all the good fair food--krusty pup corn dogs, elephant ears, roasted corn, lemonade and scones! On Saturday Wilson and I went and cruised the mall--I had to go since it was so close :) Then Dad, Wilson and I went to the wedding that evening. I have known Erica since first grade when we started girl scouts and it was fun for all of us girls to be together again. We had so much fun dancing. Thank you Randa for being the official Wilson holder! It was a great weekend!

No comments: