Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SliPpeRy sItuAtiOn


I took the shortest shower and didn't even put full makeup on one day last week and came out to THIS! I came out of the bathroom and couldn't see the kids in the living room...

Me: Where are you?
Whitney: In the kitchen
Me: Where's your brother?
Whitney: Right here eating the butter.

She was standing on the counter with butter on her dress, he was on the floor eating it. I put him in the tub with no water so that he couldn't get it anywhere else. Then scrubbed the floor--twice. Changed his clothes and tried to get the butter out of her dress. This was just the start. They also got into the shredded paper under the shredder and I think got out every toy in the house. Oh what a DAY!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Oh Nicole I feel for ya 8-)

Shawnee said...

I heard about that. Did mom tell you about Kirk doing the same thing, only on a bigger level?

Chelsey said...

I know those days and you just have to smile

Jennifer Lomenick said...

That was so funny to hear from you. I am sorry. What fun times!