Wednesday, April 28, 2010


We spent our last evening at the Mesa Temple. I was so impressed with the temple grounds--the church has 20 acres there and it is so beautiful! There were so many great spots for pictures. We saw several families there taking pictures and some high school prom groups taking pictures too. We were able to spend some time in the visitor's center talking with the sister missionaries and watched a video about our Heavenly Father's plan for families. It was really nice. The Mesa Temple was built in 1927, so it was very impressive. I love the temple and am so grateful for the blessings it has brought into my life. To learn more about temples click here: Purpose of Temples.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

the mesa temple is one of my favs. i got to see it at christmas when it was all decorated and it was beautiful. looks like you had a bunch of fun

Shawnee said...

I love the grounds there, too. It seems so open compared to some temples I've been to.