Sunday, May 1, 2011

Princess Party

Decorating tiaras
The barbie cake...I kind of think it deserves to be on cake wrecks (not my favorite cake I've ever made)
Pink princess table
My mom made Whitney's dress out of prom dress she got on clearance last fall!
My friend April's girls came dressed as princesses and helped with the party. Whitney absolutley loves Breya & Kendra and they love her too! She was so excited to have them come to her party. T

The day after Whitney's birthday, we had her first little friend party! She invited 4 friends for a Princess Party. We started with decorating foam tiaras with jewels, then had their makeup and nails done. Then they ate strawberries with whip cream, cheese cubes, cake and pink lemonade. After eating, Whitney opened her presents and then they played with the presents. The funny thing about this party was how extremely quiet all of the girls were! We planned for 2 hours thinking that they would want to run around and play in the house, but they really didn't. A couple of girls even asked when their mom's were coming (something they would never do on a regular play day!). It was so funny! I guess I know to plan some more activities and games next time!

No comments: