Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Multi-tasking


Whitney is already becoming an excellent multi-tasker. I tried to catch her on camera, but of course she stopped as soon as the camera came out. She came walking into the house from the porch holding her baby doll, "talking" on my cell phone (of course she was holding it up to her ear with her shoulder, no hands), while doing all of this she shut the door to the porch behind her. Not bad for one! At this rate, she'll be an amazing multi-tasker as an adult! By the way, I'm sure I've never done all of the above while holding her. :)

3 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

I am sure you have never done this. Great job Whitney!

Geraldine said...

I wish I could multitask like that. She is such a cutie!

nina said...

Mike and Nicole,
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. I wish I could be there to be with all of you. Please know how much I love you and am praying for your family, that you will be able to find peace at this time. Love,
Nina