Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween


Skeletons through the fog


Getting ready to go trick-or-treating


Happy Boo to You!
Halloween is a big deal around our house. Mike's been planning out his haunted room for quite a while. This year he went with a skeleton theme. He had one of the skeletons on a piece of fabric that he could hold up and move toward people. I wish I had set up a video camera to catch some people's reactions. The skeletons were hanging on black fabric with a black light, a strobe light and the fog machine going. He also played scary music. It looked pretty good! I took Whitney trick-or-treating to a couple of our friends' houses. She thought it was pretty neat to get the candy. She was so tired when we got home that I had to bribe her with the candy to even get a picture of her in her costume. She laid on the couch for most of the evening fighting sleep. She wasn't quite sure about all of the knocking on the door. Mike said he thought of a few ideas already for next year!

2 comments:

nina said...

Yeah, I was wondering if Michael did something cool for Halloween. He usually does. Whitney looks so cute in her little cheerleader costume!

Linda said...

Okay so I got the fishpond list and I have your Dad. So help me out here. I have no Idea.