Friday, October 31, 2008

99 Balloons

I really feel that this is worth sharing. It's a touching video of a family whose son was born with Trisomy 18. He wasn't supposed to make it to birth. The family was featured on the Oprah show this week. They really exemplify the attitude of how we should live our life. The mom said, "I decided I could be sad later." They embraced joy and all of the little moments. I think it's a way we could all live our lives. The story was a strong witness to me that there is a plan for each of us. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who blesses us beyond measure.
99 Balloons

3 comments:

Katie said...

this was circulating the internet a few months ago and I saw it. It is a touching and inspiring story.

Linda said...

I had seen this before and I balled. So I watched it again right before I went to work. Thanks alot for ruining my make up job again. Your right this really puts life and family in to perspective.

The Leithead Family said...

that was sad but wonderful. Thanks for sharing!!