Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Big Girl Bed


Whitney was not sleeping well in her crib at nights and just LOVES to be in our bed, so we decided to switch her to a bed. Erik and Sandy had a toddler bed in storage so we brought it home and got it all ready. We've tried for a few nights, but she won't go to sleep in it unless we are laying next to her (I don't think toddler beds are meant to hold that much weight), and she hasn't slept through the night either. Last night she fell asleep while we were sitting in our room talking, so Mike gently moved her to her bed. It's now 7:40 and there's been no sound from her since last night! YAY! Hopefully this will continue happening, but I won't hold my breath.

3 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

I am ready to move Stefani out of the crib but both of the rooms and bunk beds and I am more worried about her climbing up them when she is supposed to be sleeping. I think pretty soon I may start with naps but not sure. She doesn't climb and sleeps good so why mess with a good thing, right?

Katie said...

That's precious- she looks adorable in that big bed. And I agree with you Jennifer- I will be the same way- "if it ain't broke. don't fix it" I hope it continues to work out for you, Nicole.

nina said...

What a big girl. It's an exciting time to switch over to a toddler bed. Callie is in one now, the only problem is she has learned how to open her door, so now she tries to sneak into Kayla's room at night.