Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Whitney's Bows




Since Whitney was born I have loved putting headbands in her hair and I always make sure that her hair is done. For about the past 6 months I've been making bows for her. I decided that I would sell some at the craft fair coming up at the end of the month, so I've been working away for the last month. A new boutique opened up today on Main Street here so I put some down there too. I started a separate blog for the bows. I hope to turn it in to a business, but I'm just getting started. Check out some of the bows:
www.whitneysbows.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Very cute. I like making them but not enough to sell them. I can't wait to get more ribbon and keep experimenting. By the way, I love the name... Whitney's Bows.

Kristin said...

They look great!! Good Job!!

Mark & Shayla said...

They are so cute Nicole! Way to go.