Friday, February 6, 2009

4 weeks




I really can't believe that Wilson is already 4 weeks old and will be a full month on Sunday. It's just not possible! He's getting a lot longer and outgrowing his newborn clothes. He's also starting to really look around. From about 7:00-10:00 his colic hits and we're trading off bouncing him until we finally get him to sleep. I'm trying to figure out how to balance my time with two kids--I can't seem to get much accomplished during the day, but I do hold him quite a bit, which is the best thing to do!

4 comments:

LauriJo said...

He is so cute. Congratulations! I am coming out to lovell over valentines weekend, I hope I get to hold the little bundle of joy, and see you guys of course. :)

Shawnee said...

He is getting so big! And of course adorable, like his big sister.

Unknown said...

Ahh look at that little guy, he's such a cutie!

Jensine Kinser said...

I like how happy Whitney looks next to Wilson. So sweet! I also like how very chill he his hanging out in his diaper on a blanket.