Sunday, February 22, 2009

My new favorite thing!


While I was doing the craft show here in Lovell this fall, I saw a mom with her baby wrapped in one of these baby wraps. My mom and I had been talking that we really didn't need anything for the baby except clothes because we already had gotten all of the neat things with Whitney. This was the new thing we needed! My mom got it for me for Christmas and let me tell you--IT IS FABULOUS! We have one of the regular baby carrier pouches, but this is SO much better. It distributes the weight and takes the pressure off of your neck. Plus the baby is wrapped snugly and your hands are totally free. It looks kind of complicated at first when you read the instruction manual, but it's actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it. This one is called a Moby Wrap: www.mobywrap.com. We used it while we were in Vegas and it made it so much easier to carry Wilson around. You can wrap it like 10 different ways with kids up to 35 pounds! It's a definite must for moms & dads!

4 comments:

Linda Kincaid said...

I have to agree with you...I stalked this sweet lady to find out what it was too! I made my own though. I bought one for one of my girl friends and now we make them for our friends together! They are fabulous!

Jennifer Lomenick said...

I have seen that and thought it would hold the baby well. Everyone uses them here. I have friends that have made them. YIKES! I don't sew.

LDA said...

My mom and I were trying to figure out how long they are. There really isn't any sewing involved--we just need a serger and it would definitely cost less!

Katie said...

I definitely want something like this to carry the new baby around while I am still chasing the twins around. Glad to know that this is a good one.