Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Funny Girl


Whitney has been so funny lately! We brought the baby activity center in on Saturday and she had a blast in it. She was singing at the top of her lungs into her "microphones." We had some friends over for a BBQ and I asked her if she wanted to get out and come back outside--her answer: "No, I wanna stay in here and sing!"
Here's what happened when she got into today after almost 2 hours at the park! Too funny!

Last night I was pulling out old plants from my flower beds and she was outside helping Mike paint the foundation. She came around the front of the house and said, "We found a snake." I responded, "A SNAKE!" She said, "No, a turtle." It turns out that it was really a worm and she didn't want anything to do with it--smart girl!

1 comment:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

That is funny. She looks so cute in the baby toy all tuckered out!