Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gettin' Crafty Again


My new bag!

Chelsey's Bag--it'll be in the mail on Tuesday!

I found the link for this tote bag on a blog and knew I just had to have one. I thought it would be perfect for a small on-the-go diaper bag. My sister-in-law Chelsey was also looking for a smaller diaper bag, so she picked out fabric and I told her I'd make her one too (I had no idea if I could even do it or not). I finally got around to making them! It was super easy! I'm totally loving it! I will definitely be making more of these!

11 comments:

KrIStiN said...

too dang cute..I need one now!!! :)

nina said...

Would you want to make one to sell? I was just curious because that looks almost identical to the one that I was going to order online. If you are interested, how much would a bag be?

LDA said...

I would probably sell them for about $12--it depends on how much I can get the fabric for! But I would love to make one!

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Very cute. You are so much craftier than I am.

Katie said...

You are talented and motivated to no end! They are very cute!

Chelsey said...

its so cute cant wait to try it out. Thanks alot for doing that for me.

Unknown said...

Ah jealous! Will you make me one as a bag and I would totally pay you for it too! Those are so cute!

Shawnee said...

Those turned out great. "Good girl," as Whitney would say.

Mand Spanier said...

I know you dont know me too well but i will buy one too if your willing im into black and pink and polka dots. lol just let me know.

Erica said...

They are so adorable, I love mine! Thanks again!

The Leithead Family said...

Wow! Way cute! I would love to buy one too...get busy!! :)