Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Vacation


Whitney in her hula girl outfit from Grandma & Grandpa's trip to Hawaii. She asked me if the coconuts were her glasses!

Wilson crashed

On the plane ride to Washington

Wilson sleeping in--it was like 10:15 and he'd been asleep all morning!
Reading with Grandma

The kids and I just got home from a 10 day trip to Washington! We had lots of fun! We couldn't have picked a better time to go--it was sunny and at least 70 the whole time, it even hit 91 one day! I love Washington when it's like that!!!

Whitney got to go to the park with Grandpa a couple of times, unfortunately the park trips were cut short by her falling asleep in the swing each time. My mom asked Whitney about taking her to the park another day and she said, "I go park with Grandpa." We did a little shopping--I love being able to just run up to the mall for an hour! I got pampered with a mani/pedi! Whitney got to splash in the ocean and just loved it! She's definitely a water girl. We got to eat out at some yummy restaurants and just hang out with the family! I can't wait for them to come here next week!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh- that hula outfit is hil-arious! That one is a wedding slide show picture for sure!