Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More Bags!





Wow I can't believe the response I've had with the bags! They will definitely be added to my craft show booths this fall! I've decided to sell two different sizes of bags.

The Nicole Bag is 13 inches--it's a great purse size. It's small for a diaper bag, but I use it to keep a couple of diapers, wipes and a change of clothes for each of my kids. The Nicole bag sells for $15.

The Chelsey Bag is 15 inches--it's a great small diaper bag size or a great beach bag/running around/toy bag. The Chelsey bag sells for $18.

For all of you out there who would like to order one, please send me an e-mail at whitneysbows@gmail.com with the bag(Nicole or Chelsey) and the colors you would like. I can pretty much make any color combination that you would like. The pictures are for ideas! I can't wait to make them for you!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hi! Your bags are so cute!! I'm actually in town till thursday. So if an evening works for ya let me know!! (We will be back for mustang days too)