Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Crafting Freak

Eyeglasses case & bookmark. I made 8 of these--they are so great. I even made one for my dad. I'm planning on making some more to sell at craft fairs this fall.

Picture frame for my mom. This is a 4 generation picture. We took it just a week before my grandma passed away, so it is very special. Neither my mom or I had done anything with the picture, so it was so fun to make this for her. I told my brother I had the best gift for mom and when I showed him he totally agreed. Mike asked if I was trying to make her cry and I said it wouldn't be Christmas if Mom didn't. I love you Mom!
A scripture tote for Sariah
Take along car caddy for Hayden--it holds 6 matchbox cars.
Here is the car caddy rolled up. I hope to sell these this fall too! Finally a boy craft!

My sister-in-law gave me "Crafting Freak" title on her blog. Here are some of the crafts that I made for Christmas gifts. I also made a few more things--the ruffle scarves that all the girls are wearing in our family pictures, a fleece monkey blanket and fleece hat for Wilson, and some other scripture totes for our friends' girls. I had so much fun!

6 comments:

Kara said...

You are amazing!

Jennifer Lomenick said...

I wish we lived closer together so that you could inspire me to be creative. We need to plan a week in the summer to just veg and "play" together.

Shawnee said...

"Freak=any abnormal phenomenon or product or unusual object." You are abnormal in how much you accomplish (much more than anyone should). Thus the title of "Freak". :)

LDA said...

Sounds like a plan Jennifer! You should come here--hopefully I will have a wonderful craft room by the summer! I made Whitney a twirly skirt yesterday--still need to work out some kinks in the design, but we could make some for your girls!

Kristin said...

love em! you are so talented. Can we chill in your awesome craft room?! :) i saw it and am very jealous! ha ha!

LDA said...

Kristin--you are welcome anytime! I can't wait for you to move here and have some crafting fun!