Friday, February 19, 2010

Snow Day!

Mean mom photo--I was seriously cracking up and I had to get a picture before helping him up!
Dad pulling the kids on the sled
Kids "pulling" dad on the sled
Mom getting in on it too
Beautiful Snow Angel--I love this picture of her!

We got 12 inches of snow in one day here in January! This was the most snow I've ever seen since we moved to Wyoming. Mike took Whitney with him to a friend's house to use their four wheeler to shovel snow, so Mom and I took Wilson out early in the day--he wasn't too crazy about it (it couldn't have been because his mom was laughing and taking pictures as he fell in the snow). Later in the afternoon, Mike pulled the kids on the sled on the street in front of and around the house. It was really beautiful, but I was definitely ready for it to go...we've still got patches of snow around here now!

1 comment: