Friday, March 5, 2010

Baby Shower

Little Stud Muffin :)
Whitney looking for the horses
All the girls!

Me, Lauren (the new mommy now), Katie
Diaper Cake that Katie and I made
(Sorry the pics are not so great--I didn't take pictures at the shower because there were so many cameras going, so I stole these ones from Facebook)

At the end of January the kids and I made a little trip home for my friend Lauren's baby shower. It is so fun to be able to celebrate life changes with my friends who I have known since first grade!! I am truly grateful to have been blessed with these wonderful women in my life. They are a part of who I am today. Lauren had her baby this week and I can't wait to meet the little man! We had lots of fun hanging out with my dad, brother and his sweet girlfriend Kitty. One of my favorite things to do when I go home is to go shopping...I found lots of great deals! Grandpa learned a lot about how quickly my two little dears can turn the house upside down!! They emptied the Comet all over the bathroom, then Whitney decided to let Grandpa know what Wilson was doing, but she was covered too! Grandpa says that Wilson is a "terrorist"--all I could do was laugh. We love ya Grandpa!

1 comment:

The Mullens said...

i am still sooo thankful that u came out here for my shower!!! it meant so much! and i agree we are so blessed to have all been friends for all these years! love you!