Friday, March 5, 2010

My Birthday


Brown & Orange m&ms and the serving platter
Cute Cake!

My mom has always made our birthdays special! We can't remember all of my birthday parties, but I know she has always done something and made it special! This year was no exception! She bought me these adorable orange and brown plates and serving dishes that we had seen at Target--they are going to be so great this summer for entertaining! She went with the orange and brown for the theme! She made the adorable cake! We had a delicious dinner of flank steak, cucumber and tomato salad and rolls! It was so good! We flew home from L.A. on my birthday so it was nice to come home and have a home cooked meal! Thank you Mom--I love you!

1 comment:

The Mullens said...

janet has always been so thoughtful and creative! i love it!!:)