Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another year older...



I had a great birthday this year! It started out with breakfast in bed, then I laid in bed watching Hallmark movies for a while (I wasn't feeling great due to a cold), my mom came later and gave me a pedicure!, after that Mike and I went to Powell to the movies. We saw Country Strong--I wouldn't really recommend it; it was a lot darker than I expected. When we got home, I was totally surprised by a birthday dinner with friends and family! I seriously had no idea that was coming! My mom did so much--we had barbecued flank steak and chicken, rolls, salad, baked potatoes, and deviled eggs! It was so yummy! She also made a cute layered chocolate/white cake! I received some nice gifts and really enjoyed visiting with everyone.

1 comment:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

What a cute cake. Glad you got spoiled and enjoyed your day, you deserved it!