Friday, February 4, 2011

Dance Recital


"Take me out to the Ballgame"

Whitney and her good friend Marissa

We had our dance recital on December 21st! It made for kind of a crazy week, but Whitney loved being up on the stage at the Hyart. I am still teaching; I teach Whitney's class and two other classes--2-3rd graders and 3-5th graders. This will probably be the last year I have her in my own class; it's just too hard to listen to Mom! She sure looks cute in her costume and she loves to dance all the time! Our theme was "Seasons" and Whitney got to dance to "Take me out to the Ballgame" and "I put the Zing in Spring". They did a great job!

2 comments:

Katie said...

How adorable! LOVE her outfit

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Very cute costume. Wish she would listen to mom so you could still teach her but it does get hard.