Saturday, March 12, 2011

St. George

The Mountains looked gorgeous as we came down into Provo!

Last weekend I decided that we needed to get out of town! I needed to see some warm sunshine, Mike needed a break from work and the kids needed to be able to play and run outside! So...I convinced my husband that we should drive to St. George. He tried to talk me out of it, but I was determined even with the 12 hour drive. We left early Thursday morning and it ended up taking us about 14 hours due to an hour wait for the freeway to open, but we made it! On our way down, we stopped in Provo for dinner at Bajio. We totally enjoyed it. We ate at The Shops at Riverwoods--it was such a nice place. The kids were able to run around a little and we liked staying warm by the fire pits they had all around. The kids did great in car on the way down. They watched a couple of new movies and Whitney really enjoyed coloring with new markers.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh!! OH!! OH!! Thats home!!! :( I miss it!!
So glad you guys had fun...please share some more warmth with me!