Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dance Recital



I had my first dance recital as the teacher last night. I couldn't have been more pleased with the girls' performance. The bigger girls had a hard time remembering the dance during dress rehearsal, but it got their jitters out because they did wonderfully during the recital. One of the mom's from the little class told me I was doing a great job with the girls and that we didn't have any girls wandering around the stage and they were really doing the dance. That was great! I was a nervous wreck, but it was so fun to see the final product.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun! I bet this is a great transition from teaching at the school!

Shawnee said...

They really did do a great job. It was fun to watch something different than the same ole stuff. Great job!

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Congratulations! Glad that things turned out so well.