Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Surprise Shower

Shoe "tree" that my mom put together. He is set for shoes...for a little while.
Diaper cake my mom's friend Mystie made
Katie, me & Erica (due in April)

My mom is the greatest! She planned a fun surprise baby shower for me while we were visiting. My friend Katie called and had it all set up so I thought we were just going out to dinner with our friends. I was sure surprised when we walked in and the hostess asked if we were there for the baby shower (how did she know:)?) A couple of the ladies my mom works with were there, her good friend, my aunt and a couple of my friends that I've known since forever. We had appetizers at Claim Jumper and then opened presents and then indulged in Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Pie and The Motherlode chocolate cake. So yummy! I felt so special! We can have the baby now because we have several cute, warm fleece outfits! And shoes!

1 comment:

nina said...

How fun! I am so excited that you got a baby shower. You are very daring to travel that late in pregnancy! I don't know if I'd be able to make a fourteen hour journey in a car being very pregnant.