Friday, April 19, 2013

April 2012


Tricks with Daddy
 Last "nerd" picture. Now I'm the only nerd with glasses:)
 Whoa! that thing was huge!


 New bling!
 Whitney looking like a farm girl climbing the fence!

 I will not smile...tiny dancer girl
 Squishy Baff



 First trip to the Laundromat
 Crashed
Crashed
 
In April we took a little trip to Denver so that Mike could get laser eye surgery. While he was resting back at the hotel, the kids and I went to the Aquarium. Wilson was pretty freaked out through the whole thing, but Whitney was braver and would get close to the tanks. It wasn't a very big aquarium, but it was a good time filler.
When Mike and I were in Arizona we had found this stuff called Squishy Baff. You add the packet to water and it turns it into a gel, kind of the like the beads in a diaper. The kids had so much fun playing in it. It definitely felt weird! After they are done playing, you put another packet in the water and it thins it back out to drain.
Whitney's preschool class went on a field trip to a little farm here in town and the boys and I tagged along. The people have cows, chickens, ducks and horses. The kids had fun getting up close to the animals.
Whitney had her dance recital and did a great job on stage with her class, but absolutely refused to smile for me to get a picture--stinker!
 
For Valentine's Day last year, Mike gave me an empty ring box with a sweet note about how he's always picked out the jewelry he's given me and he wanted me to be able to get exactly what I wanted this time. So, I scored on the beautiful diamond solitaire at Kohls and I just LOVE how it looks with the diamond band he got me several years ago! Love me some deals at Kohls:) 

No comments: