Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Baby Jack's Shower

 Dessert Table--peanut butter truffles, lemon bars & cupcakes
 You are my sunshine!
 better picture of the sign
 cool cupcake stands my dad built for me
 homemade lemon scrub favors
 Randa (Grandma), Andy & Lauren
 We pinned "Wishes for Baby" Cards on this chicken wire frame
 the food & burlap Baby Jack sign
 Lemonade and Mason Jars (the little flags said Baby Jack)
 Mama-to-be Katie with Lauren (my co-host) and I
Playing party games
 
I had the opportunity to co-host a baby shower for my dear friend Katie. We have known each other for 20+ years! Lauren and I had so much fun planning the "You are my Sunshine" themed shower. We had a great turnout and had so much fun showering Katie & Baby Jack with love and gifts! Lauren did an awesome job on the food--great salads, veggies, fruit and bruschetta! I did most of the decorations and the desserts! We made a great team! We played a few fun games and everyone enjoyed snacking and visiting!

No comments: