Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Seattle Trip March 2012

 Children's Museum



 Wilson wearing Weston's pants. He was home with Grandpa and insisted that these were in fact his pants. Cracks me up! Obviously Wilson is on the little side because he was 3 in the picture and the pants are 3-6 month pants!
 Wilson and Uncle
 Little Monkeys


 Trip to the zoo
In March, my mom, the kids and I traveled to Washington. Our main purpose was for me to help host a baby shower for one of my dearest friends, but we were able to have some other fun too! I met up with my friend Erica and her little guy Dylan who is a few months younger than Wilson at a children's museum in Everett. The kids had so much fun. I love taking them to the Children's Museum! I wish we had something like it close to us! My mom, Kitty and I took a trip to the zoo one day too. It was a beautiful spring day in Seattle. It is always fun to get to make a trip home and see our friends and family!

No comments: