Monday, January 26, 2009

2 weeks!


First pair of shoes


Wilson is already 2 1/2 weeks old! I can hardly believe it. I took him to his check up on Friday and he now weighs 8 lbs. 12 oz. and is 22 inches long! We're porking him up. I swear I should sell this milk :) Whitney just loves him and says "Hi, boy" to him all the time. She wants to hold him at least a couple of times a day. He is all boy already, after he eats he puts his hands up behind his head and stretches and grunts. I think he's trying to loosen his diaper. He's starting to be awake more during the day and looking around a little. Unfortunately, it seems that he is starting to be colicky. The past few nights have been exhausting trying to get him to sleep. We get a couple hours of crying, but he's sleeping in 2-3 hour spurts after we finally get him down. We'll get through it though--we've already done colic once. I'm feeling great, working on getting the weight off. I wore a skirt with a real waist yesterday!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love it! That's so cute that Whit says "hi, boy"

Unknown said...

Oh he's a cutie! Let me know when you're heading to Gillette or anywhere close to me and I'll meet you cuz I wanna meet this little guy!

Shawnee said...

The one with his shoes on...he's got Mike's face when he is concentrating or playing "gruff" with the kids. So cute.