Sunday, January 4, 2009

Projects complete...no baby...

Baby's changing table that Mike built. The vinyl in the picture frames is the theme for all of the baby's things.

Whitney's new quilt & pillowcase. This was my first quilt I did all by myself (except for the quilting that I had done by a couple in town).

Baby quilt--the shapes match the vinyl in the picture frames.

Well, it's looking like the doctor was wrong. My appointment is tomorrow, and I'm not feeling like we're going to have this baby in the next 24 hours. I'm thinking Tuesday...we'll see. On the other hand, I was able to get a lot accomplished this week. Call it nesting if you want, but I got the baby's quilt done, a new quilt and pillowcase for Whitney, the nursery put together, baby clothes washed, errands run, house cleaned...Geraldine says I'm too organized so we're never going to have this baby. :) It definitely feels good to have everything done.

7 comments:

Katie said...

The baby's room and changing table are adorable! You are so crafty and have such cute style. I love Whitney's quilt! Good job

Kara said...

Your quilts are gorgeous! You are such a talented woman. Good luck with the new baby. I'm so happy for you and Mike!

nina said...

You will love that changing table. I have one just like it that my friend made and I have used it continuously since Kayla was born. When you don't need it to change them anymore you can just you the bins as toy storage. It turned out really cute!

Jennifer Lomenick said...

You are so artistic. The rooms look great! He will come when he is ready. Good luck.

Erica said...

Awww, it turned out soo cute!

Alli M. said...

Darling! I didn't know you had started quilting. And I'm seriously impressed with the changing table. I'll have to show Chris, he will be wishing you still lived next door so he could be Mikes helper.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about you the other day. Guess your still around!
The room looks so cute. Hang in there--the 11th isn't looking so far off, I tell ya it's a great day:)