Saturday, January 31, 2009

I love the temple

Mike and I had the chance to go to the temple yesterday and I so enjoyed my time there. Every time I go, my testimony is strengthened. This week I heard a line in a song say something like "if there's a heaven, I'll give you a kiss when we get there?" and also I on Extreme Makeover Home Edition the husband had said in a letter to his wife, "if there's a heaven, I'll wait for you at the gate." It made me feel so grateful to know that there is life after this and I felt that so strongly in the temple. I am so thankful for the gospel in my life and the knowledge that it brings. Life would truly be sad without it.

2 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Thanks for sharing your testimony. I too am grateful to KNOW that there is life after this. Glad you got to enjoy yourself. That is always nice.

Emily Asay said...

Nicole, I want one of your cute hats shown on itty bitty portraits. Are they at that store (hen house?) or do i have to get it online?? let me know the best way to get one. my mother in law and dad will be coming to laramie (where i live) soon and could lprobably grab one for me if i send you a check?? thanks