Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Tag

1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
At home with both
2- Who was with you?
Michael with both

3- How did you find out that you were pregnant?
Pregnancy test with both, but I was late, so I was pretty sure both times.

4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant?
So excited with both

5- Your Husbands reaction?
Excited

6- Who was the first person you told?
Our moms with both

7-Did you plan to get pregnant?
Yes with both
8-Was everybody happy for you?
Of course

9- Did you go out and celebrate?
I don't think we did.

10- Did you want to find out the sex?
Yes!

11- What was the sex?
Whitney: girl
Wilson: boy

12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower?
Whitney: Yes
Wilson: Yes

13- If yes, who?
Whitney: I had 3 showers--My mom threw one, Geraldine threw one, and I had one at work
Wilson: Shawnee, Geraldine & April, and my mom planned a surprise shower in Washington too.

14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby?
I think so...

15- How much weight did you gain?
Whitney: 36 pounds
Wilson: about 45 pounds

16- Did you loose all of the weight that you gained?
Whitney: Yes and more
Wilson: I'm working on it--I've lost about 24 of it so far :)

17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks?
Whitney: nope
Wilson: I have a couple on my sides, but none on my belly

18- What did you crave the most?
I didn't have any cravings with either of them

19- Did you crave anything crazy?
Nope

20- Who or what got on your nerves the most?
I had terrible trouble with my sciatic nerve with Whitney--I couldn't walk for a couple of days.
With Wilson, I had some trouble with my sciatic nerve, but it went away and I had a pinched nerve down the front of my leg. It made walking difficult.

21- Were you married at the time?
Yes to both

22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
With Whitney my blood pressure went up at my last doctor's appointment so I was supposed to start laying down on my side for an hour 3 times a day, but I had her the next day, so I never did that.
No complications with Wilson.


23- Where were you when you went into labor?
Whitney: In bed, my water broke at 6:15 in the morning
Wilson: I started having contractions in the car on the way to Billings, but my labor really started when I was in bed and my water broke at 7:10 in the morning.

24- Did your water break?
Yes with both.

25?

26- Did you go early or late?
Whitney: 4 days early
Wilson: 1 day early

27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth?
With both: Mike, Dr., my mom, my mother-in-law, 2 nurses

28- Was it video taped?
No thanks

29- Did you have any drugs for the pain?
Whitney: I had some IV meds at first, then an epidural around 5 cm
Wilson: Had the epidural at 6 cm

30-Did you go vaginal or have a c-section?
vaginally with both

31- What was your first reaction after giving birth?
I was so happy and amazed and in love with both of them.

32- How big was the baby(s)?
Whitney: 8 lbs. 1 oz.
Wilson: 7 lbs. 4.5 oz.

33- Did your Husband cry?
Not immediately, but I think he got teary with Whitney

34- What did you name the baby(s)?
Whitney Nicole
Wilson Michael

35-Did the name have any significance to you?
We really just liked the name Whitney, but obviously her middle name is after me
Wilson is my dad's middle name and it was also my grandma's maiden name, his middle name is after his daddy

36-Does the baby's name fit?
I think so

37- Did the baby(s) have any complications?
Whitney was colicky and had an umbilical hernia, but she's okay now.
Wilson seems to be colicky too.
I was off dairy when nursing Whitney and I'm trying that with him too.

38- How old is your baby today?
Whitney: 1 year 10 months 1 week & 3 days
Wilson: 2 weeks & 5 days

39- When is the next one(s) coming?
Not for at least a couple of years!

40- If you could would you do it all over again?
Absolutely

1 comment:

nina said...

You've lost 24 lbs already! Your amazing, because you JUST had him. I was lucky if I lost the amount that my baby actually weighed. Ha ha, just kidding.