Sunday, April 5, 2009

Crafting!


My list of things to craft is getting really long, so I got a few projects done this weekend!

An apron for Whitney (this will be in her Easter basket!)

Bloom Blocks! Found this idea at http://lincoln6supersaturday.blogspot.com/
Adorable cloth baby shoes. Here's the pattern:
http://www.michaelmillerfabrics.com/blog/cloth_shoe.pdf
I made these little girl ones with fabric I already had just to try out the pattern, then I had fun!
A reversible hat for Wilson--this pattern needs some help--it was a little difficult, plus the bill of the hat is way too big!

And shoes to match!


I still have lots of things to make--I love getting ideas from blogs!

5 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

You are quite the craftin' lady! All of the stuff looks great! Are you selling that stuff as well?

LDA said...

I haven't decided if I'm going to sell any of it yet. That was my plan originally, but these are fairly time consuming, so we'll see.

Katie said...

You put me to shame! I love the "bloom" blocks!

LDA said...

I don't have a new house and two--almost 2 year olds to chase around! You should see what my house looks like--Whitney had her own "projects" to complete while I crafted!

nina said...

You are so crafty. I love the apron especially!