Monday, April 20, 2009

Smiley







Wilson has turned into a sweet, smiley little boy. In a matter of about two weeks, his colic went away! He is so goodnatured and, he will smile just for saying hello. He is trying really hard to sit up. He's also trying to roll over a little. He sticks his legs up in the air and falls to his side. Yesterday at church, my friend April was holding him during Sunday school and I was sitting on one side of her and another girl named Valerie was sitting on her other side. He would look over at me and start wimpering, then he'd turn and look at Valerie and totally turn on the smiles and charm. What a flirt! I guess we've got a ladies man on our hands! We are having so much fun with him!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute! He looks very happy.

Erica said...

Gosh, I can't believe he's 3 months old already! He is quite the cute little blondie!