Sunday, April 5, 2009

Freebies

So, a few months ago in an e-mail I got, it said you could get a free sample of Kirkland Signature diapers from Costco. I was excited because I've always wanted to try them, but I'm too worried to buy the bulk box without knowing. The free sample arrived about a month later. Nice clear plastic bag with a little card saying: "Here's your sample!" Well...my sample was gone. Empty bag.

Then a couple of weeks ago I get an e-mail saying sign up at BettyCrocker.com and receive a free sample of their Warm Delights Minis--you know the microwave mini cake...Sign me up! So the box comes on a day when I'm just scrounging for junk, can't find any chocolate in the house. HOORAY for the free sample! Reason 74: Finished going through the mail...Treat yourself to a bowl of Warm Delights. I think I will! BUT...the box was EMPTY!!!! I guess I got the "free"bies.


HA! I did e-mail BettyCrocker and they said they are sending me a new sample. I'm lowering my expectations...

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I have tried the Kirkland brand of diapers and they are just like huggies. I think I even preffered them just for the cute pictures on front. They changed with each size too.