Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Dress




We couldn't find a cute Easter dress in the stores this year, so my mom made Whitney an adorable Easter dress. Wilson wore his adorable sweater vest outfit that I absolutely adore. My mom made him an outfit too, but it was too big. The weather was beautiful! We had stake conference, so everyone in the family had church at the same time which was nice. After stake conference, we went to Mike's mom's house for lunch. She made ham and rolls and I made mashed potatoes and crock pot creamed corn. I ordered a cheesecake from one of my young women's fundraisers so we had that and Mike's mom made some jello pudding pies. The girls had a great time playing in Grandma's garden with their new buckets. We sat outside for quite a while enjoying the sunshine. It was a great day!

No comments: